Maren used her cake making talents on the cakes for Shannon and Marshall. They didn't want the typical Wedding cake, just something simple. When we found out that we would be in charge of the dessert, I jokingly asked "Marshall what do you want? Like, 300 chocolate chip cookies?"
His answer, "Now that's what I'm talking about." Friday I worked from 11 to 8 PM making 300
chocolate chip cookies. But, I couldn't figure out what to serve them in. Kim came up with the idea to get baskets, and she decorated them with material and ribbon and bows. So, here you see the dessert table a la Petersen!!

Shannon loved the colors pink and black. Maren
got very creative and made this beautiful cake (she
surely did not get the talent from me).
Maren got very creative with Marshall's cake.
Marshall and Shannon text each other a lot. When
Marshall proposed to Shannon, he pulled up into her
parents' driveway and texted Shannon, "Will you marry
me?" Shannon ran out of her sister's house, screaming, and
ran right passed Marshall's car into the house "He asked me
to marry him!" Then she realized that Marshall was in
the driveway. She went out there and Marshall proposed
traditionally on his knee and asked her to marry him.
Maren used her creativity and made the cake look like
Marshall's cell phone with the message "She said Yes!"
His answer, "Now that's what I'm talking about." Friday I worked from 11 to 8 PM making 300
chocolate chip cookies. But, I couldn't figure out what to serve them in. Kim came up with the idea to get baskets, and she decorated them with material and ribbon and bows. So, here you see the dessert table a la Petersen!!
got very creative and made this beautiful cake (she
surely did not get the talent from me).
Marshall and Shannon text each other a lot. When
Marshall proposed to Shannon, he pulled up into her
parents' driveway and texted Shannon, "Will you marry
me?" Shannon ran out of her sister's house, screaming, and
ran right passed Marshall's car into the house "He asked me
to marry him!" Then she realized that Marshall was in
the driveway. She went out there and Marshall proposed
traditionally on his knee and asked her to marry him.
Maren used her creativity and made the cake look like
Marshall's cell phone with the message "She said Yes!"
fit the atmosphere of a good ol' country barbecue,
Shannon's dad decided that the lemonade and ice
water needed to be served out of buckets. Maren
loved the idea and was constantly scooping a drink.
Hillin, Holli's parents. The lady in the striped
shirt is Shannon's aunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment