Sunday, June 14, 2009

Marshall and Shannon are Married

June 13th will always be remembered as a fantastic day. Marshall married Shannon Ross and we are so excited to have such a sweet young lady in our family. Because of being married in the temple, the House of the Lord, Marshall and Shannon are now married for time and all eternity. Marshall waited for quite awhile to find the girl of his dreams, the one that had all the special qualities that he wanted in a wife to spend eternity with.

This blog is filled with lots of pictures of Marshall, Shannon and their families.
Marshall and Shannon come out of the temple as
Mr. and Mrs. Marshall Petersen

Ooh, I am so-o-o-o excited!!!!

From this....
...to this! All those who were at the temple, those for
the ceremony and those who waited outside. Thanks
to all those who helped watch the little ones so the
moms and dads could be with Marshall and Shannon
in the temple.
Marshall and Shannon with Shannon's mom and dad

Marshall and Shannon with Eric and me
Eric, me, Marshall, Shannon, Jill and Marshall Hayes
Crystal, Meg, Shannon and Crystal

Marshall with all the handsome Hilton guys

Marshall and Shannon with part of Shannon's
family that attended the wedding. There are many
more of them that couldn't attend because of
distance. But the distance doesn't affect the
closeness they feel as an eternal family.

Maren, Kim, Marshall, Shannon, Kyle and Chad
My handsome Petersen boys
Maren, Marshall and Kim

Mr. and Mrs. Marshall Petersen
Hopefully Shannon will remember that
Petersen is spelled with an "e".
Our beautiful new daughter (in-law).
We like to just call them daughters.

That smile is always on her face.
It was so hot outside and the sun was shining
brightly on the newlyweds. I think Shannon
was starting to get sunburn.

I think the heat got to Marshall and Kyle
Kyle had quite a workout as the official photographer.
Look at him wipe away the sweat!!
Marshall with Gabi. At first, Gabi didn't want
"Uncle" to marry Shannon; but now she loves her.


I think Shannon and Marshall walked away
hoping everybody would just let them leave
for San Antonio.

Everybody starting to say good-bye

We finally got the hint when they started to wave
good-bye to everybody.


The kiss good-bye!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Aww. that was BY FAR the best wedding I've ever been to. It was fun, emotional, and just a little hot. :)

And, yes, there are some handsome Petersen men. But, I would like to say that the man behind the lens (Kyle) was probably the most handsome. Just my opinion... thought I'd throw it out there! :)

The Palmers said...

I love it all! I'm so happy to see Marshall SO happy!!! How awesome. wish I could have come, but I watched Matt's kids so he could go. =) Thanks for sharing all the pictures so I feel like I was there. Congrats on the new addition to the PetersEn fam! =) It looked awesome.